Friday, June 11, 2010

Spring Fever (pt. 2)

Last night we had dinner with Hui Hui and Spring.
We had Muslim noodles; what a beautiful thing.
The group laughed and ate for about an hour.
Spring said that pretty girls gave him power (to eat more food).
We slowly made our way out of the crowded shop.
We were just having so much fun and didn't want it to stop.
The night was still so very young.
It had really only just begun.
Then Spring spoke the words, "you, come with me?"
Inside I was screaming with glee!
I hopped onto the back of his motorbike and rode off into the sunset.
I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he told me not to fret. ("You are with me. You believe me. I will not let any bad happen.")

Best night in China? You better believe it.


1 comment:

  1. Liesl...You may have grandbabies that look like Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete